Tropical Singapore

The Lion city Singapore is an economic giant and Southeast Asia’s most modern city, which attracts millions of visitors every year. Its year-round sunshine makes it the perfect place for visitors to explore its natural islands and exotic places. Despite its small size, there are many things to be experienced in Singapore.

Gardens by the Bay. Singapore

Visa Policy in Singapore

Almost 80% of the countries can enter Singapore without visa for about 60 to 90 days but the other 20% are not eligible to enter without a visa possession. All the visitors entering Singapore must hold a 6 month’s valid passport, return ticket and sufficient money to stay in Singapore. But if the visitor wants to stay for a longer time, he must possess the valid visa Singapore offers i.e. study, travel, work or business visa.

Renting a Car in Singapore Airport

With three major airports Singapore always welcomes its visitors to enjoy this heaven on the earth with arms wide open. Changi Airport is the main and the busiest airport in Singapore.The geographical location of Singapore makes it the World’s top transportation hub, which makes car rental extremely affordable. Therefore, to see the wonders of Singapore car renting is a wise decision that will make your travel so easy all around the city. Dubai Rentals in cooperation with the global suppliers offers the best car rental deals that will make your visit much more enjoyable than you have ever anticipated.

Singapore city skyline at sunset.

Singapore – a Hotspot of Asia

 Singapore has a lot of attractions to offer its visitors. Visiting multi-cultural Singapore means you will get to celebrate major festivals such as Chinese New Year, Deepavali, Eid-ul-Fitar, Christmas all through the year. Singapore’s natural charm is the biggest reason behind its appeal. Besides the hustle and bustle of the busy city the nature lovers can fade away all their tensions as they step up to its islands, Marine Life Park, ancient rainforests and nature reserves. There are just so many places to see and so many things to do. Singapore offers numerous entertainment attractions to its visitors like Singapore Night Safari, Thian Hock temple, Natural Orchid Garden, Universal Studio, Singapore Flyer, Tiger Sky Tower and much more. Singapore is rightly called a shopping paradise and its bustling nightlife will keep you busy and partying all night.

Restaurants and Hotel Apartments

Being a food paradise, Singapore has a mouth-watering array of cuisines to satisfy every palate from local favorites to international cuisine.  Food being an important part of Singaporean culture ranges in wide variety whether these are street hawkers, gourmet venues or restaurants. World’s most lead class hotels are located in Singapore. Visitors can have the opportunity to make hotel room booking near the Changi Airport and at other top luxury locations. Cheap hotels are also available which are not only budget friendly but also trendy. Hotel booking in Singapore has never been this easy with Dubai rentals services.